All orders automatically imply that the buyer accepts our general terms and conditions of sale, notwithstanding any stipulation to the contrary in his own general terms and conditions of purchase, which shall be deemed to be unwritten. Any derogation or modification to the present conditions must be agreed in writing by us.
REGISTRATION OF ORDERS
Orders transmitted by any means, including verbally and by telephone, are irrevocably binding on the professional customer. They shall only be definitively accepted once we have sent confirmation. Orders must be signed by the professional customer and accompanied by a bank account number (RIB) for the establishment of the LCR.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Any cancellation by the professional customer of a confirmed order will result in the payment by the latter of a fixed indemnity equal to 30% of the amount of the cancelled orders.
Delivery times are given as an indication only. Any delays do not entitle the buyer to request the cancellation of the order, to refuse the goods or to claim damages. For professional customers, the goods are delivered carriage forward on invoice, packaging free of charge. Free of charge under certain conditions. See current price list. Goods, even when delivered carriage paid, travel at the risk of the professional customer, who is responsible for taking action by registered letter to the carrier in the event of a complaint, as follows
- You must express your reservations precisely on the delivery note in agreement with the carrier.
- You must confirm your complaint by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, addressed to the carrier within three
- Working days of delivery and we ask you to send a copy of this letter to the person in charge of our transport department.
- The damaged goods must be kept at the disposal of the carrier or the expert of his insurance company after the date of sending
- The registered letter. If the damaged goods have been reimbursed to you by a carrier, they belong to the carrier.
- Whatever the reason for a dispute, the goods must not be returned to us without our prior agreement. This is to avoid any difficulty in settling the dispute.
In the event of a dispute over transport, the individual customer should contact the Monnet company directly.
The mediator of consumption to which the Monnet company belongs is the S.M.P., Société de la Médiation Professionnelle, mediation of consumption, 24 rue Albert de Mun, 33000 BORDEAUX.
The individual customer may contact the SMP either by filling in an online form available on the website www.medateur-consommation-smp.fr or by writing to the address indicated above.
Prices are per piece or per pair, excluding VAT. The prices are those of the tariff in force at the time of delivery. Terms of payment: for professional customers cash on delivery. With our agreement, by LCR at 45 days from the end of the month for all invoices over €150 excluding VAT. For private customers, payment will be made by credit card, via a secure payment system. Any delay in the payment of all or part of an invoice shall result in the payment of all invoices due 8 days after dispatch of the registered letter of formal notice, even if the payments have given rise to bills of exchange already in circulation. In this case, the company shall have the right to suspend or cancel the execution of contracts or orders without prejudice to any recourse. Amounts paid late shall be increased by interest of 1.5% per indivisible month, by the costs of any kind of litigation, by a fixed indemnity of 15% of the total of the increased amounts due, by way of damages. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, sales are deemed to be concluded by mutual agreement in Montceau-Les-Mines. For all disputes, including those related to means of payment, the Commercial Court of Chalon-sur-Saône is competent for professional customers. For private customers, the Court of the place of residence of the private customer or that of Chalon sur Saône is competent. The customer who has placed an order expressly renounces the right to take advantage of any clauses written on his own documents which would be in opposition to the general conditions of sale above.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In accordance with the provisions of Articles L. 221-18 et seq. of the Consumer Code, the individual customer has a period of fourteen days from receipt of the last item ordered to exercise his right of withdrawal. However, for reasons of hygiene, this right can only be exercised if the product has not been worn. The consumer who wishes to make use of this right :
- Fills in the following form:
For the attention of the MONNET Company, 71, rue du petit-bois 71300 Montceau-les-Mines, email@example.com
I hereby notify you of my withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the good(s) below: (product, reference) .........................
Ordered on ......................../received on ........................
Name of consumer: ............................................
Consumer's address: ..........................................
I would like to be reimbursed by (cheque, credit card): ................................
- Send it to the MONNET company at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the acknowledgement of receipt of the company MONNET received, it sends without delay, and at the latest within 14 days following the communication of its decision to withdraw the product via the Post Office to the following address: 71, rue du petit- bois 71300 Montceau-les-Mines
Upon receipt of the product, the MONNET company shall check its integrity in order to assess any depreciation resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of the products.
In the event that the product has suffered such depreciation, the company MONNET immediately informs the consumer by e-mail. Otherwise, the company MONNET reimburses the consumer without delay for all sums paid, including delivery costs, and the cost of returning the products. This refund is made according to the methods chosen in the form, at the latest within 14 days following the return of the product.
LEGAL GUARANTEE OF CONFORMITY
Defects in conformity that appear within twenty-four months of the delivery of the goods are presumed to have existed at the time of delivery, unless proven otherwise. The seller may rebut this presumption if it is not compatible with the nature of the goods or the alleged lack of conformity.
RETURN OF GOODS
Any return of goods cannot be made without our authorisation and will be refused if it is not accompanied by a return form sent by us beforehand and affixed to the parcel.
Any return with postage due will be refused.
RESERVATIONS - Reservation of ownership: the goods remain the property of the seller until full payment of the price. Any deposits paid shall be retained as damages.
- Our goods are always sold taken from the factory and travel at the risk of the recipient.
- All our contracts are concluded in Montceau-Les-Mines and payments are made on our premises.
- In the event of late payment, the seller reserves the right to deduct, in addition to the bank extension charges, the late payment
- Interest provided for in the general sales conditions of the French Hosiery Federation.
- In case of dispute, the Commercial Court of Chalon-sur-Saône is competent for professional customers. For private customers, the Court of the place of residence of the private customer or that of Chalon sur Saône is competent.
OPPOSITION TO TELEPHONE CANVASSING
Article L. 223-2 of the Consumer Code states:
"When a professional collects telephone data from a consumer, he shall inform the consumer of his right to register via the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr on the opposition list to telephone canvassing
When this collection of information takes place at the time of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall mention, in a clear and comprehensible manner, the existence of this right for the consumer."